Photo ID DIY is very easy to create standard ID photo, passport photo, visa photo and other identification photo. It includes various ID photo size, cropping function. You can make standard ID photos in minutes.
We all need ID photos for various activities such as applying for a passport,visa application,driving license or student ID card. Even you don't like to take photo, you should have ID photo for the above tasks. Photo ID DIY helps you to create ID photos for printing very easily. It saves you money and time. You don't need to go to photo booth or photo shop to take ID photos. You can print the ID photos at home or print them in a shop.
Photo ID DIY is also very flexible. In some occasion, you only want to have 2 ID photos of your kid, 2 for yourself, 2 for your mom. If the output paper allows 6 ID photos, you can put them on it and print it on demand. In photo booth or photo shop, you should make a minimum of 6 or 12 ID photos. By using Photo ID DIY, you can control what you want to print.
Getting the output :
1. You can get the output image by sending to your email account.
2. You can save the the output image to photo library and sync the photo back to your computer.
1. Standard ID photo style:
1" x 1.5"
2" x 2"
2cm x 3cm
2.5cm x 2.5cm
3cm x 3cm
3cm x 3.5cm
3.5cm x 4.5cm
4cm x 5cm
4.5cm x 4.5cm
4.5cm x 6cm
2. Output paper : 3R, 4R, A6
3. Supports grayscale
4. Different ID photos of the same size can be placed in the output paper.
Using printer :
- Before printing, you should match the correct type of output paper and the output image in your printer and set the output image to fit in the output paper. If the output image is 4R size, you should set the output paper 4" x 6".
- The printing setting should be borderless.
Print in a shop :
- Print in correct photo size. If the output size is 3R, you should print it in a 3R size paper otherwise the ID photo size will be deformed.
- Request borderless printing.
Follow us on Twitter
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email to email@example.com